It is possible to take one class (60 €), or to buy a 7 class pass, valid for one year (360 €).
7 Class Pass Policy:
The pass is valid for one year, starting on the first course taken.
You will receive 7 coupon codes by email. These coupon codes can be used to book online at the dates of your choice, within the validity period of your card. Booking online will secure your place for the chosen class. Chosen dates can’t be changed (it is not possible to change or cancel a date, once booked).
In case Pauline had to cancel a class, she would let you know in advance, and would extend the expiry date of the pass by one week.
Travel Sketchbook Class in Paris – Thursday 2:00PM-5:00PM:
This drawing, watercolor and travel sketching course takes place in a different neighborhood each time.
In a small group, it aims at developing observation skills, drawing and painting techniques, drawing speed.
It teaches you how to draw what you see, select details, compose in a fast way, in order to create travel sketchbook pages that are lively and spontaneous.
- Courses cost 60 €/person for 3 hours, in groups of 3 to 6 persons.
- A class is offered when purchasing 6 classes. The 7 class pass, valid for one year, costs 360 € and is available in the “Gift & Goodies” section.
- Upon booking, you will receive a booking confirmation. A few days before the workshop, you will receive an email with the meeting point. Make sure to note Pauline’s phone number, in case you were late.
- The meeting point is at 2:00PM at a cafe. We start drawing at the cafe, then leave to draw around the neighborhood (and/or at a cafe in case of cold weather!).
- Plan a cafe budget, and the cost of museum tickets, in case of indoor drawing sessions.
- The supplies you will need are the following:
Watercolor Sketching: Paper sketchbook (A4/standard photocopy size recommended), watercolor box, small water jar with lid, watercolor paint brush, rag or kitchen paper, pencil(s), pencil-sharpener, water-resistant black pen (ex: Pigma Micron pen). / Optional: nib holder, nib and India ink; felt pens; color pencils; glue stick. / Think of sunglasses, hats, sunscreen! Warm clothes in the winter. Comfortable walking shoes, water bottle.
NB: You can buy the supplies from the “Gift & Goodies” section of the Website.
Classes are taught in French and English.
- They take place in a different Paris neighborhood each time. NB: In relationship to the Covid-19 situation, everyone must wear a mask during the class (bring your own mask) when indoors. Thank you for keeping distances, and for bringing hydroalcoholic solution, and all your supplies so that you don’t have to borrow any (erasers,pencil-sharpeners, brushes, water jars, etc.). Let’s all keep creative, safe and healthy!
- The Covid 19 health pass is necessary, in order to enter cafes or museums.
Group of 3 to 6 participants.
Children and teenagers under 18 years old can join, provided an accompanying adult joins as well (see FAQs for more details).
In case of heat wave or extremely bad weather, classes are likely to be transfered at the studio.
You will find more details in the FAQs. I am happy to help if you have any question.
NB: It is possible to offer gift-certificates for courses and workshops (see “Gifts & Goodies”). Don’t hesitate to ask us!