Private Video Conference Courses are organized upon request: contact me so that we can schedule the date and time for your course, considering your time zone.
The class is taught from my studio. We use Zoom (Skype and WhatsApp are possible too), and work from photographs.
In order to win time, we choose the photograph we will work from before class. Send me a photo of your choice by email. If you would like me to choose the photo, I can send you a selection of images before class.
For a group of 1 to 6 participants, these courses cost 120 €/group for one hour. You can share your class with others, friends or relatives, even if they aren’t next to you. For 7 persons and more: contact me for group prices.
If you wish to book a 2-hour or 3-hour class, specify quantity (2 for 2 hours, 3 for 3 hours).
- Upon booking, you will receive a booking confirmation. The Zoom meeting number will be emailed to you.
- Make sure to have a WIFI connection, a screen large enough to see photographs (computer or tablet), and a smartphone (webcam and loud speaker) from which you can show your drawing and communicate with Pauline. Please note Pauline’s phone number.
- The supplies you will need are the following:
- Watercolor Sketching: Paper sketchbook (A4/standard photocopy size recommended), watercolor box, small water jar with lid, watercolor paint brush, rag or kitchen paper, pencil(s), pencil-sharpener, water-resistant black pen (ex: Pigma Micron pen). / Optional: nib holder, nib and India ink; felt pens; color pencils; glue stick.
- Oil or Acrylic Painting: Canvas or cardboard canvas, 4 tubes of paint (3 primaries + white), brushes for oils or acrylics, cup for water or turpentine, rag, pencil(s), pencil-sharpener. For oil painting: turpentine and painting medium. For acrylics: optional mediums such as thickening, glazing, retarding gels, matte or gloss.
NB: You can buy the supplies from the “Gift & Goodies” section of the Website.
- Classes are taught in French and English.
- Children and teenagers under 18 years are welcome to join as well!
You will find more details in the FAQs. I am happy to help if you have any question.
NB: It is possible to offer gift-certificates for courses and workshops (see “Gifts & Goodies”). Don’t hesitate to ask us!