This 3-hour Private Art Course takes place at the Jardin du Luxembourg (meeting in front of cafe Le Rostand, 6 Place Edmond Rostand, 75006 Paris, metro Odeon + 5-10 minutes walk), on Monday, April 20th 2020 from 2:00PM to 5:00PM.
- It costs 810 euros for the group (16 to 30 persons), for 3 hours.
- Upon booking, you will receive a booking confirmation. A precise meeting point will be emailed to you: make sure you have Pauline’s phone number with you!
- Outdoors classes: In case of cold or rainy weather, we will draw at a cafe. Plan a cafe budget, in case of indoor drawing sessions.
- The supplies you will need are the following:
If you would like to study watercolor: Paper sketchbook (A4/standard photocopy size recommended); watercolor box; small water jar with lid; watercolor paint brush; rag or kitchen paper; pencil(s); pencil-sharpener; water-resistant black pen (ex: Pigma Micron pen).
If you would like to keep the supplies simple, it is also possible to work with small sketchpads, pencils, color pencils (or just black and white!).
Studio classes: you may study watercolor, but also acrylic paint, oil paint, pastel, mixed media… See list of supplies in the booking confirmation email, or ask Pauline about the needed supplies.
- Think of sunglasses, hats, sunscreen. Warm clothes if necessary. Comfortable walking shoes, water bottle.
NB: You can buy the supplies from the “Gift & Goodies” section of the Website (up to 2 working days before class).
Classes are taught in French and/or English.
- Group of 30 participants maximum.
Children and teenagers under 18 years old can join this course, provided an accompanying adult joins as well (see FAQs for more details).
You will find more details in the FAQs. I am happy to help if you have any question.
NB: It is possible to offer gift-certificates for courses and workshops (see “Gifts & Goodies”). Don’t hesitate to ask us!