2-hour Customized Art Courses in Paris – On Monday, December 1st from 10:30AM to 12:30PM, at the Place des Vosges (a lovely square with arches in the 4th arrondissement, metro Saint-Paul)
- This course costs 47 euros/person for 2 hours, in a group of 1 to 4 persons.
- Upon booking, you will receive a booking confirmation. Precise meeting points for each of your courses will be emailed to you. In case of outdoors classes, we may start drawing at the cafe, then leave to draw around the neighborhood (and/or at a cafe in case of cold or rainy weather).
- Plan a cafe budget, and the cost of museum tickets, in case of indoor drawing sessions.
- The supplies you will need are the following:Watercolor Sketching: Paper sketchbook (A4 recommended), watercolor box, small water jar with lid, watercolor paint brush, rag or kitchen paper, pencil(s), pencil-sharpener, water-resistant black pen (ex: Pigma Micron pen), glue stick. / Optional: penholder, nib and China ink; felt pens; color pencils; folding stool. / Think of sunglasses, hats, sunscreen! Warm clothes in the winter. Comfortable walking shoes, water bottle.
- Classes are taught in French and/or English.
- Group of 1 to 4 participants.
- Children and teenagers under 18 years old can join, provided an accompanying adult joins as well (see FAQs for more details).
Think of checking the FAQs for any other question!
NB: It is possible to offer gift-certificates for courses and workshops. See FAQs for more details, and I will be happy to help!