2:00PM-5:00PM: Travel Sketchbook workshop in Paris – In a different neighborhood each time (locations and dates: see here below)
- Courses cost 50 €/person for 3 hours, in groups of 4 to 8 persons.
- Upon booking, you will receive a booking confirmation. A few days before the workshop, you will receive an email with the meeting point. Make sure to note Pauline’s phone number, in case you were late.
- The meeting point is at 2:00PM at a cafe. We start drawing at the cafe, then leave to draw around the neighborhood (and/or at a cafe in case of cold weather!).
- Plan a cafe budget, and the cost of museum tickets, in case of indoor drawing sessions.
- The supplies you will need are the following:Paper sketchbook (A4/standard photocopy size recommended), watercolor box, small water jar with lid, watercolor paint brush, rag or kitchen paper, pencil(s), pencil-sharpener, water-resistant black pen (ex: Pigma Micron pen).
Optional: glue stick for adding collage; nib holder, nib and India ink; folding stool.
Think of sunglasses, hats, sunscreen! Warm clothes in the winter. Comfortable walking shoes, water bottle.
NB: You can buy the supplies from the “Gift & Goodies” section of the Website.
- The workshop is taught in French and English.
- Group of 4 to 8 participants.
- Children and teenagers under 18 years old can join this course, provided an accompanying adult joins as well (see FAQs for more details).
- In case of heat wave or extremely bad weather, workshops are likely to be transfered at the studio
You will find more details in the FAQs. I am happy to help if you have any question.
NB: It is possible to offer gift-certificates for courses and workshops (see “Gifts & Goodies”). Don’t hesitate to ask us!
2022 Travel Sketchbook Workshops Locations:
Saturday, November 19th: Covered Passages of the 2nd arrondissement (2nd arrondissement)